If you are a Professional Musician or Actor, consider joining us! As a member of our faculty and staff, you will enjoy a number of important benefits:
- W2 Employment: All regularly teaching instructors are W2 employees on biweekly payroll.
- Compensation: HAA offers competitive hourly rates commensurate with professional experience
- NEW: Employee Benefits available to qualifying individuals.
- Excellent, professionally maintained learning environment: you will teach in state-of-the-art facilities comprising 16 spacious classrooms
- Professional networking opportunities: become a member of a dynamic and ambitious team of professional musicians and educators who have joined forces to offer an outstanding education
- Faculty mentoring: HAA maintains a system of faculty mentoring to help you improve your teaching skills and increase student retention rates
To apply, please submit cover letter and updated CV to Valentina Jotovic, C.E.O., by filling out the form on this page.