For Newborns to 18 Months
Designed for parents and their babies to take together. This 30-minute weekly class helps you learn how to play musically with your baby.
MUSICAL PLAY ACTIVITIES:
- Increase your child’s curiosity about music.
- Develop listening skills and sense of beat.
- Establish a foundation for singing and musical thought.
- Help you form a closer relationship with your child.
- Bouncing and rocking songs.
- Wiggle and peek-a-boo games.
- Superb CD recordings by a fine children’s choir and outstanding instrumentalists, together with a book describing the activities and games to play with baby.
- A lovely cloth instrument pouchwith rhythm sticks, Musikgarten rattle and colorful scarf.