Our Musical Theatre Production classes are 16-week (4-month) performance-focused sessions that meet once a week for 75 minutes. Each class has its own cast of students and will be preparing a public performance of “Disney’s The Lion King” the week of May 8 on a large stage in the area (exact location to be announced in January).
What You Get when signing up
- A chance to participate in a stage production of one of the most well-known Musicals of all time!
- An amazing opportunity to take your Musical Theatre skills out of the classroom and share them with the world
- 16 consecutive weeks of working with our Musical Theatre Director, Miss Alora, to improve your vocal, acting, and dancing/movement skills
- The experience of performing a role and standing out in a cast of limited size
- Standing in the spotlight of a large stage in the Flemington area
Who should enroll in our Production Classes?
- Students enrolled in Musical Theatre Skills Classes who want to experience a public stage performance
- Voice Lesson Students who would like to take their vocal and performance skills to a whole new level
- Acting Students who love to sing and would like to expand into musical theatre
Who should NOT enroll in Production Classes?
- Students who don’t enjoy singing
- Students who don’t enjoy performing on stage
- Students who can’t commit to the full 16 weeks of training
- Students who can’t commit to participating in the final performance
We'd love to tell you more about our programs!